Using Quartz in Your Bathroom Remodeling
If a Denver remodeling contractor is currently renovating your bathroom or if you see a bathroom renovation in your future, quartz could be the finishing touch you’re looking for. Quartz is an excellent choice for your bathroom remodeling because of its longevity, durability, and lavishness. Quartz is a versatile stone, allowing remodeling contractors to place it in many areas of your bathroom. The placement of quartz in your bathroom depends on the bathroom’s structure as well as your needs and preferences.
Why Is Quartz a Good Choice?
Despite quartz’s durability, care must be taken to maintain quartz’s immaculate appearance after a remodeling contractor has finished installation. Homeowners should avoid dragging objects across the quartz surface, clean up spills quickly, and refrain from placing quartz outdoors or in direct sunlight.
Where Can You Use Quartz in Your Bathroom?
- Sinks — Select a customized quartz sink that offers functionality and style while requiring minimal maintenance.
- Countertops — Consider quartz countertops, which are desired for their ease of cleaning, addition to a home’s property value, and expression of homeowners’ interior decorating styles.
- Wall Panels — To avoid the appearance of tiled bathroom walls with grimy grout, pick quartz wall panels. A quartz wall panel adds a modern, polished appearance to your bathroom.
- Show and Bath Surround — Incorporate a quartz bathtub or shower surround for a luxurious bathing experience.
- Flooring — Choose opulent quartz tile flooring for you bathroom, and consider tumbled or honed finishes to increase the traction of the tiles.
Wherever you choose to place quartz, your bathroom is sure to shine because all of the options add a sense of splendor to one of the most frequented areas of your home. An experienced Denver remodeling contractor, Christie’s Complete Services provides high-quality customization and craftsmanship, resulting in the bathroom you’ve always wanted.